6 month FTC
Up to £50,000 pro rata
Do you have a background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with experience working in a process or M&E industry?
Are you happy to undertake a 6 month fixed term contract?
Do you have great communication and interpersonal skills?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes is hiring a Projects Engineer for one of our clients in the Wiltshire area. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Perfect for someone in between jobs or looking for a set period of work.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest stainless steel fabrication companies in Europe and specialises in the manufacture of machinery and process plant for their industry.
The Role: You will be responsible for the overall administration of multiple projects from order through to final handover.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that your projects provide well-engineered cost effective solutions
- Ensure your projects comply with relevant specifications and technical requirements
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Hold a formal qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering discipline
- Demonstrate a practical approach to engineering to manage solutions effectively to meet customer needs
- Experience in a Process or M&E industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary £40,000 – £50,000 (Pro rata)
- Monday to Friday 7.30 – 4.30 (Potential for Hybrid work after training)
- Pension – 5% employee 3% company, improves to 5% matched, then 10% company contribution
- Company bonus – 10% of companies profit before tax shared between employees
If you are interested please call Josh Hoyle on 0117 3252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *