Are you an Area Sales Manager with a mechanical engineering background based in the north of the UK?
Then Kingston Barnes may have an opportunity for you!
- A sales professional with pump experience, preferably in high-pressure water jetting and high-pressure industrial pump equipment sales.
- Based in the North of England but willing to travel as required to customer/prospect sites around the UK and occasionally overseas.
Personal traits – The jobholder should:
- Be a team player, willing to give additional input as and when required to meet customer-based deadlines.
- Demonstrate outstanding initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent to conduct product demonstrations.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Prepared to be “hands-on” when required.
- Be self–motivated and keen to learn and develop.
- Capable of developing the profitability of the business.
Preferred Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of the high-pressure pump and/or the high-pressure water jetting marketplace.
- Proven successful track record in capital equipment sales to contractors, end users and specifiers.
- Must be commercially competent.
- Sound negotiating skills for before and after contract award.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Mechanical Engineering Background and or Qualifications
- Salary is up to £60,000 + up to £16k of Commission
- £400pm car allowance
- 39.5 hours per week
- Home based role; the territory is Staffordshire border up to the Scottish border
- 5% pension matched
- Early finish on a Friday
- Death in service
- Income protection
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH