Senior Planner – Bristol
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to join my client, a national contractor based in Bristol. This is a permanent role covering projects in the South West of England.
- Provide outline plans and methodologies at pre-qualification and submit/present to clients and client representatives to demonstrate thorough understanding of each project.
- Provide detailed tender programmes, method statements and detailed logistics plans for inclusion in tender submissions
- Pricing of prelims as part of tender submissions
- Promote the company at pre-qualification, tender interviews, presentations and meetings in accordance with existing Company standards
- Carry out continuous research into new and innovative building techniques and advise of any applications showing the possibility of positive benefits. To keep the business at the fore front of technology
- Visit sites to ascertain conditions and constraints to be taken into account when preparing tender programmes, method statements and logistics plans
- Assess requirements and provide comprehensive scaffold and crane schedules to be used in obtaining competitive and realistic quotations to enable an accurate tender to be produced
- Assist the Design Team in the production of Design Programmes
- Assist the Commercial team in the production of Procurement Programmes
- Produce monthly progress reports
You will be competent in the use of Asta Power Project and have sound knowledge and experience of working as a Senior Planner on projects between the values of £5 – £35M in the Public and commercial sectors
In return my client offers the opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges. With an ambitious strategy, they are poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic this position is for you.