Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a UK award winning company?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Hockerill area.
The Company: An innovative and forward moving food manufacture with a solid place in their market. They have experience rapid growth due to the demand of their products across the UK. Following the opening of their new facility they are now looking to expand their team.
The Role: The role will require a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to undergo pre-planned maintenance and reactive maintenance across all company machinery. You will be working within a fast-paced environment so the ability to work under pressure is key. When dealing with consumable products hygiene will be at upmost importance so compliance to all Health and Safety procedures is essential.
- Multi-Skilled Engineer with an engineering qualification – NVQ 3 or equivalent
- 16th/17th Edition
- Background in FMCG or Food Production
- Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Trained
- Computer Literate – MS Office and a PPM system
- Ability to understand Mechanical and Electrical drawings
- Negotiable Salary
- Happy working nights
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *