Mobile Pipe Fitter in the Bristol to Gloucester patch
Are you a Pipe Fitter looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Does the idea of a field-based service role appeal to you?
Would you like a role offering a Day shift and a Company Van?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a for one of our clients working within the Bristol to Gloucester patch.
A niche company specialising in the sale, distribution, installation and maintenance of Air Compressor Systems. The company’s products are applicable to a variety of Engineering related industries and they have a solid customer base. They have steady grown of the last few years and are now looking to take on a Compressed Air Pipe Fitter.
The role requires you to travel to multiple sites and operate within a small team of Service Engineers and Pipe Fitters. The role will require you to service and install galvanised and stainless steel Mapress pipe work systems. This role will require you to operate threading machinery, hand tools, power tools and stepladders so the candidate must be happy to work at heights and have no issues doing physical work.
A clean driving licence is essential for this role.
- Pipe Fitting Experience (Ideally Compressed Air)
- Must have experience in cutting, threading and hanging pipe
- CSCS and IPAF licence (Desired)
- Health and safety course (Desired)
- Happy doing a physical role at heights
- Monday to Friday (8am – 5am)
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *