Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer in Bristol/North Somerset
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Does an excellent salary and rotating shift pattern allow an excellent work/life balance interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Mechanically Bias Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients in the Poole area.
The Company: A successful specialist company working in an industrial manufacturing process for a growing business. The team of Engineers produce specialist products and work with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, this role will be tailored to someone used to working in a physically challenging environment.
The Role: You will be required to ensure the smooth production of the product and operation of machinery. You also will be expected to resolve any process issues, reactive and pre planned, mechanical fault finding on machinery and equipment that may arise. You will be expected to have knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, basic welding, bolts and conveyor maintenance.
- Mechanical Maintenance background is essential
- Manufacturing, industrial maintenance or fitter background is essential
- Welding experience useful
- Engineering apprenticeship trained or similar, ideally HNC qualified
- Happy working a rotating shift pattern
- Used to working in a continuous manufacturing process or similar
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *