Are you a Senior Engineer seeking a new opportunity?
Does the idea of having plenty of time off due to the shift pattern interest you?
Can you demonstrate team leadership skills on a fast moving production line?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our client within the Poole area.
The company are looking for an electrical bias engineer to join the engineering team and carry out fault finding, ppm’s and project work. You will be working within a fast paced manufacturing environment where h&s is at the forefront of what they do.
- Carrying out fault finding on both mechanical and electrical machinery on the shop floor
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working on conveyor systems, motors, invertors, control panels
- Carrying out PPM’s and engineering projects when reactive maintenance is needed
- Liaising with different departments
- Reporting into the engineering manager
- Multi skilled background desirable
- Engineering qualifications are essential (Electrical)
- FMCG background is essential
- Panama Shifts
- Up to £50,000 per year
If you would like to hear more then please get in touch asap – 0117 325 2233!