Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer seeking a new opportunity ?
Do you like the idea of working double days and earning up to £45,000 ?
Can you demonstrate mechanical fault finding experience on factory machinery and equipment ?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work Monday – Friday in the Poole area !
The company manufacture a variety of products that are supplied in to the automotive industry and have been established for many years ! The role offers a wealth of OTE, stability, security, training, engineering courses and progression. Due to a wealth of development across the site they are now seeking a Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join the business.
- Mechanical maintenance on production machinery
- Fault finding on a mixture of industrial equipment
- Reactive and pre planned maintenance
- Reporting to the maintenance supervisor
- Mechanical engineering apprenticeship is essential (NVQ Level 2 minimum)
- Previous manufacturing, FMCG, industrial, production, forces or marine background considered
- Happy working days
- Double Days Only
- Base + Bonuses = £45,000 + OTE
If you would like to hear more about this position then please get in touch !