Mechanical Hydraulic Fitter required in the Gloucester Area
Up to £34,000 – £6,000 worth of overtime, 25 Days Holidays, Van (Take Home,) Mobile Phone, x3 Death in Service, 25 days Holidays (+ Public Holidays) and Training
Mon – Fri 40 hours (very rare weekend work)
A leading OEM Hydraulic company with sites across the UK and Europe. Their products are applicable to multiple industries and a variety of equipment. Highly reputable, busy, stable and financially growing with projects up and down the country.
The position will require an experienced Mechanical Fitter who will maintain, install, and repair all OEM products. Predominantly, the nature of this role will be mobile, requiring the candidate to travel to customer sites providing excellent customer service via mechanical installs and hydraulic maintenance.
This role will suit engineers with experience in mobile Mechanical fitting, fluid Control and Pneumatic systems.
· Mechanical fitting background
· Experience in hydraulic pipe fitting, pipe forming, pipe bending, knowledge of hydraulic fittings / flanges and the interconnection between
· Familiar with Hydraulic Power Unit design and understanding of Hydraulic Schematics
· PLC and Control Application appreciation.
· Experience of Centralised Lubrication Systems
· IOSH Managing Safely Certification
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 0117 325 2233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *