Health and Safety Advisor in Darlington (Covering the North of England)
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Does a job in a successful Street Works company interest you?
Would you like to join a modern, forward thinking and growing company?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor for one of our clients in the Darlington (North of England) area.
A leader in the Street Works industry, the company operates to offer a range of services. They aim to offer a professional, high quality and tailored approach to all their services. Health and Safety is paramount to this company as they have the upmost value their employees. They are in a very strong and stable position at present and are now looking to expand their team.
The primary requirement will be to oversea all aspects of Health and Safety on site including: investigations, route cause analysis, assisting in risk assessments and site inspections across the covering the North of England. You will also be tasked with writing reports and statistical analysis to ensure you are in line with Health and Safety Legislations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Health and Safety Advisory experience in a Construction/Installation based field
• An excellent communicator and can work with people at all levels of the company
• Happy to Travel regularly and have a full UK Driving License
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in a safety related field/NEBOSH Certificate is a plus
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *