ARE YOU SEEKING AN EXCITING ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE IN EXETER WORKING WITH A LEADING HARD SERVICES FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PROVIDER?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A GLOBAL ENTITY DELIVERING CUTTING EDGE BUILDING SERVICES SOLUTIONS?
Then please get in touch!
Our Client is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry’s most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally, we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
This role is responsible for all operational activities required to ensure 24/7, 365 days uptime across the critical infrastructure on site. The Account Manager will lead and inspire the teams to fulfil all contractual obligations, developing the site and culture to embrace and embed our Clients Values.
Providing leadership, management, and development of the team at the data centre and ensuring that all financial and contractual commitments are met. To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Data Centre Operations team including (but not limited to) Lead Contract Support, Contract Manager and Support Services Manager.
They will be required to embed strong QHSE culture, following all necessary reporting processes and look for innovation across the site. Client relations are key, supporting the customer in their ambitions to achieve Net Zero by 2030.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary from £65,000 – £75,000 plus an extensive and flexible benefits package which includes; private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme and a 20% Annual Bonus Scheme.
- Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level (or equivalent)
- Highly computer literate
- IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
- Strong M&E knowledge is required
- Management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others
- Operated in highly regulated environments with a strong focus on compliance and QHSE
- Demonstrable experience of P+L Management, including Forecasting, Invoicing, Reviews, WIP & Debt Management
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit all CVs via our website or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting reference CP1001 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.