£25,008 per annum + bonuses
Average 45 hours per week – Monday to Friday | Warehouse Jobs, Bristol – Freezer Supervisor
Avonmouth, BS1, Bristol area
A fast-food shop supplier, who have multiple sites across the UK are looking for a freezer chargehand to join them on a permanent basis. The company deliveries various food produce to several clients across the UK and take pride in the service and produce that is delivered. You will be expected to manage and work in our busy freezer warehouse based in Avonmouth.
As a Freezer Chargehand at the Avonmouth Distribution Centre you will be expected to manage the day to day running of the freezer warehouse. Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure daily picks are actioned in a timely manner
· Picking and loading of goods for next day deliveries
· Daily replenishment of stock
· Ensuring good stock rotation at all times
· Carry out stock taking periodically and cyclical counts
· Ensuring highest standards of housekeeping are maintained
· Have experience of working within a warehouse environment, ideally previous freezer experience
· A forklift licence would be advantageous
· Be physically fit due to the nature of the role including heavy lifting
· Have strong communication skills at all levels.
· The Application Processes:
· Please call our office on 0117 325 8687 or apply to this email in the first instance by sending a CV across and we will contact you within 1 working day of your application has been successful.