Our client based in Bradley Stoke (BS32) area is currently looking for FLT Drivers to start ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to Perm.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
Pay: £11 per hr
Holiday Entitlement: 21 days per year, plus Bank Holidays
Bathroom equipment supplier
- Packing, picking and labelling of stock for final delivery
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicles
- Checking and receipt of goods delivered
- Recording and distribution of products to the correct location for put-away
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures
- To comply with company procedures with the use of mechanical handling equipment
- Corresponding with internal departments when necessary
- Moving the company van in and out of the warehouse for loading
- Assisting with stock taking
- Keeping warehouse/yard area clean and tidy
- Able to portray a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- In addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training provided.
- Valid FLT license (Counterbalance + Reach)
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Warehouse experience
To apply for the role contact Romana at Kingston Barnes on 0117 3258687