Are you seeking an exciting FLT role in Bristol (BS10)?
With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels.
Job Type: Temp to Perm (12 weeks probation)
Location: BS10 (Hallen), Severn Road
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00
Salary: £25.000 – £26.000 per annum + 5% bonus.
Holiday Entitlement: 21 days per year, plus Bank Holidays
Start date: ASAP
- Picking and Packing
- Scanning / Processing stock
- Receiving and booking in stock
- Control of pallet movements.
- Ensuring the general housekeeping and health and safety requirements for the department are upheld.
- Moving stock / Loading / Unloading – FLT license desirable but not essential (In-house training provided)
- Positive attitude
- Previous Warehouse Experience required
- Temp to Perm role
- Paid Inhouse Training
- Clear progression path
- Modern, Friendly environment
- Paid holidays + Overtimes
- Mortgage References
- Onsite Carpark
- Paid breakfast, Tea and Coffee.
To apply for the role contact Romana at Kingston Barnes on 0117 3258687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org