EV Electrician – Based in Coventry
Salary up to £45,000, Company Van, Pension Scheme (5% from the employee, 3% from the Employer,) 25 Days Holiday + Banks and company events
Full-time / Mon-Fri / Flexible working hours
Are you an Electrician looking for an opportunity with a market leader?
Does a job in a successful Street Works company interest you?
Would you like to join a modern, forward-thinking and growing company?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting an EV Electrician for one of our clients in the Coventry area
A leader in the Street Works industry, the company offers a range of services. They aim to offer a professional, high quality and tailored approach to all their services. Health and Safety is paramount to this company as they have the upmost value for their employees. They are in a very strong and stable position at present and are now looking to expand their team.
The primary requirement will be to maintain and install EV charging points across a set patch. This role will require an experienced and qualified electrician who can take initiative and is flexible to travel day to day. You will be working alone mostly so having the ability to plan your day and communicate effectively with your supervisor will be essential.
- 18th Edition
- NVQ Electrical Installation/ C&G 2391 – Testing and Installation
- Flexible to travel
- Able to deal with challenging situations
- Taking initiative and being determined is key
- Mechanical Appreciation
- Happy to be on call and travel
- AM2 assessment – is the final unit of the electrical installation qualification
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 0117 3252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *