Kingston Barnes is looking for a passionate, hardworking Engineering Team Leader to a well-established FMCG manufacturing company in the Hereford area
£40,350 – £50,350 plus £7785 shift allowance
Purpose of the role:
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Team Leader will be expected to lead, support and develop their team. Engineering is critical to our current and future success, so you’ll make sure that our equipment is reliable, limit downtime and maintain high standards to protect the health and safety of our people, and the quality and safety of our food.
Your key responsibilities as Engineering Team Leader will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all current legislation and company specific requirements are met
- Leading all departmental engineering and maintenance activities with full budget compliance
- Developing your teams technical and behavioural competencies in support of a continuous Improvement Culture
- Managing a range of plant and equipment improvements to maximise factor output and efficiency.
- Maintaining good communications with senior production staff, ensuring that all emergent repairs are resolved appropriately.?
What we are looking for:
- Qualified to HNC level 3 or equivalent
- Mechanically / electrically competent
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Office suite and other bespoke systems
- Experience within a similar Team Leader/deputy role
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and ensure communications are clear and understood, be able to engage and motivate teams
As an Engineering Team Leader you will enjoy a secure, supportive, and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
We offer comprehensive training as well as continuous development as you build your career with us. You can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
Shift: 5 Rotating continental shifts 7:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00 with 1 week off every 5 weeks (Average 3.5 days a week)
Week 1: – Thursday to Sunday (Night)
Week 2: – Thursday to Sunday (Day)
Week 3: – Monday to Wednesday (Night)
Week 4: – Monday to Wednesday (Day)
Week :5 – Off
- 31 Days Holiday
- 5 % Pension
- Life Assurance
- Various lifestyle benefits, including wellbeing resources.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!