Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Ashton Cross Area
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to join a company that is innovative and forward thinking?
Does the idea of progression and growth appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Ashton Cross area.
The Company: A leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry, supplying their products across the UK. They have a great reputation and go above and beyond the ethical standard. With their demand and great reputation growing across the UK, this company is looking to expand their engineering team.
The Role: You will be responsible to carry out routine reactive and planned maintenance and across equipment and systems on site. You also will be expected to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment, efficiency and accuracy is key.
You will be required to undertake electrical and mechanical maintenance on production machinery to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process, in a cost-effective manner whilst meeting Health and Safety standards.
The Candidate: The candidate ideally should have experience working within FMCG or a manufacturing environment and be efficient in resolving issues and identifying problems in a short time frame. This candidate must have a good attitude towards work as there are frequent opportunities for upskilling and development.
- A minimum of an engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of working with industrial machinery, ideally within manufacturing or similar
- Experience of working with automated machinery very beneficial
- Ability to find fault and resolve issues (PLC interpretation)
- Maintenance of low voltage electrical equipment as well as three phase electrics
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *