Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Clevedon.
Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer (with an electrical apprenticeship/qualifications) looking for an exciting opportunity in Bristol?
Does the idea of working on state of the art production machinery sound appealing?
Does a great shift pattern that provides you with routine but flexibility tick your boxes?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for an Electrically biased maintenance position for one of our clients in Bristol. The Engineer is required to undertake electrically biased maintenance on state of the machinery within an industrial manufacturing site. Full training and development in company and manufacturing systems with excellent starting salary.
The Role: Within the remit of the role you will be undertaking electrically biased maintenance on state of the art CNC production machinery. The role is split between planned and reactive maintenance within the facility, and all engineers will be actively involved in helping set up PPM’s weekly and installation work on a project basis.
Most of the role will revolve around front-line electrical maintenance and so experience working in a pressurised maintenance role is required. The role will involve working on Siemens and Mitsubishi drives as well as some project work.
The site is semi-automated and uses a mixture of PLC’s. Any candidates with experience fault finding on PLC’s would be considered, though not essential. As a skilled and meticulous Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be well organised and capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines on a rotating shift pattern.
– Electrical maintenance background/bias
- Electrical apprenticeship and qualifications or similar
- Experience working on CNC equipment ideal not essential.
- Strong Electrical skills. Able to fault find on invertors, motors and drives for example or similar
- The Company: With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable fast moving production industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *