Are you an Electrically Biased Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Does the idea of being an Electrical Engineer for a well respected Renewable Energy establishment interest you?
Can you demonstrate extensive Electrical fault finding on factory machinery and equipment?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for an Electrical Bias Engineer to join our client in the Avonmouth area !
You will be working for a well respected company that are making a sustainable impact on the environment. With numerous sites across the country and looking to continue to grow and develop their business they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with extensive ECI experience.
- PPM’s and Reactive maintenance on electrical equipment throughout the site
- Fault finding on electrical systems and fast automated equipment
- PLC fault finding and SCADA
- Project Engineering work
- Reporting into the maintenance manager
- Electrical qualifications are essential
- Electrical fault finding experience is essential
- Background in manufacturing, food, fmcg or similar is desirable
- Four on four off, 2 days 2 nights (12 hour shifts)
- £43,500 per annum
- 23 days holiday
- Competitive pension plan
- Health care scheme
- OT time 1/2
- Share profit scheme
- Progression opportunities
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity above then please get in touch ASAP !