Electrical Maintenance Engineer
State of the art FMCG facility that supply products to the supermarkets across the country. Very stable and secure market with a wealth of opportunity within it to grow and get even bigger.
This is a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position working within the facility with other engineers to carry out reactive and pre planned maintenance on a couple of different machines (Grading machines and mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, pumps, electrical cabinets and shaft drives)
- Carrying out reactive and PPM tasks
- Grading machines, pumps, shaft drives, hydraulics, pneumatics or three phase motors, invertors, drives, plc’s, automated machinery
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Fault finding, machine improvements and looking at reliability of machines
- Reporting to the engineering manager and site services manager
Skills, qualifications & experience
Open on qualifications, any of the following will prove beneficial –
- Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC Level 1,2,3 or similar, or experience but must have a minimum qualification in engineering
- FMCG or manufacturing background ideal
- Fundamental experience of mechanical or electrical maintenance (Training provided)
- On the job training will be provided (Will be sent on NVQ courses as well (Mech or Elec)
- Investing heavily into the site and the factory
- State of the art facility (head office)
Four on Four off (Days and nights) 12 hour shifts 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. four days, four off, four nights, four off.
£38,000 – £44,000 per year – Overtime available (4-5 k’s worth available)
Government pension scheme (8% combined)
Lots of growth and progression available (Team leader, senior, supervisor etc)
Fund engineers to go on training courses
21 days holiday, Christmas day and New Year’s Day off.