Electrical Panel Wirer
Severn Beach, BS35
Are you an experienced electrical panel wirer/assembler looking for a new position with a company that offers incredible starting salaries, training and development for career progression and fantastic benefits?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes is recruiting for Electrical Assembly technicians for one of our clients in the Severn Beach area.
The Company: With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the workforce on-site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within the industrial manufacturing sector and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain its competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Electrical Assembly Technicians receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
The Opportunity: This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Production team and work on the assembly build of high-tech, cutting-edge products. You will develop new capabilities and work on some of our most complex system configurations. For this role you will need a strong engineering background and high technical skills and knowledge.
You will be employed to work on a rotating shift pattern. Each working week consists of 4 shifts of 8 hours and one of 5 hours. Currently the shifts are Early (starting at 06:00hrs) and Afternoon (starting at 14:00hrs).
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Build systems, sub-assemblies, and piece parts for complex systems efficiently to the right quality levels and ISO standards, and to achieve build schedules
- Ensure that the requirements of the BOM and the customer specification are achieved
- Report technical issues and record using the FRACAS process
- Maintain your levels of technical competence by undertaking necessary training
- Act as a point of reference to ensure that the technicians within the build area are fully aware of the build sequence
- Train and guide less experienced technicians
- Set an example of the highest level of build cleanliness, housekeeping and Health and Safety issues within the build areas, and support and promote 5S initiatives
- Contribute to the performance of the Production Team through continuous improvement initiatives
- Work on a rotating shift pattern in line with the rota notified to you by your Team Leader
- Soldering, Crimping and Looming essential
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrically qualifications
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Fault find and implement corrective actions
Working days Early Shift Afternoon Shift
Monday to Thursday 6am – 2pm 2pm – 10pm
Fridays 6am – 12pm 12pm – 5pm
- Salary £29,000 – £30,000 + shift allowance (£34,000 – £35,000)
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Plan
- Medical insurance
- Additional benefits upon joining
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *