Dispatch and Quality Operative in Solihull
Up to £12 per hour, 25 days + 8 Banks, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay and opportunity for training and development
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 12pm
Are you a Dispatch and Quality Operative looking to grow and develop?
Do you want to work for a company whose work saves lives?
Does the idea of joining a company that makes bespoke products interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting for an exciting position as a Dispatch and Quality Operative for one of our clients in the Solihull area.
A successful and secure manufacturer supplying their products to the medical industry. Their bespoke and specialist product portfolio has allowed their clients to be more efficient in their processes and as a result, has saved lives in the long run. Due to increasing demand, this company is looking to grow its team.
You will be working in the despatch team, ensuring company products are despatched ensuring the product and packaging is up to quality standards. You will have to do this in a set timeframe so an individual who is used to working in a pressured environment as a dispatch operative will succeed here.
• Previous experience in a dispatch role desirable but not essential
• Previous experience of working in a factory desirable but not essential
• Previous experience of working in a Quality Department desirable but not essential Desirable
• General knowledge with processes in a dispatch environment desirable.
• General Knowledge of a Quality environment desirable
If you are interested, please call Milo Ayres on 0117 3252233 or apply online