Demand Planner in Newton Aycliffe
Are you a Demand Planner looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Does a job in a successful manufacturing company interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Demand Planner for one of our clients in the Newton Aycliffe area.
A leader in their industry, the company operates to create a range of metal products and building materials. You will be reporting into the Factory Manager whilst managing your team to ensure a smooth operation. They are in a very strong and stable position at present and are now looking to expand their team.
The primary requirement will be to organise delivery notes and paperwork, in relation to customer orders. The role will revolve around creating and maintaining schedules, co-ordinating with internal departments to ensure the delivery of supplies and materials necessary for production. You will also be liaising with customers, Manufacturing, Procurement, Commercial & Logistics Departments in regards to material and production planning issues.
- Experience in material planning, inventory management or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
- The ability to track production volume and monitor customer demand patterns trends.
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 01179 3252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *