Commissioning Engineer in the Northern Ireland Area
Are you a Commissioning Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Does the idea of a field-based service role appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Commissioning Engineer for one of our clients working within the Northern Ireland area.
An extremely successful company operating in overseas markets and covering multiple industries of Engineering. The company primarily operates within the waste water industry. With a forward thinking and innovative attitude this company is looking to expand their team.
The role requires you to travel to multiple sites to instal, troubleshoot, commission and service all company equipment. This position will require someone with good personable skills as there are elements of this role that are customer facing such as providing technical support.
This candidate must be a Commissioning/Installation Engineer and have a background working with medium to heavy industrial equipment. You must also have good customer service and have an extensive knowledge about the company’s products and processes.
A clean driving licence is essential for this role.
- From a medium-heavy industry
- Electrical fault finding and knowledge of PLC’s
- Engineering qualification in an electrical discipline – HND, HNC, NVQ 3
- Experience with Control Panels
- 18th edition or electrical qualification ideally
- Commutable to Portadown (within 30-45 minutes commute)
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *