Bonus, Pension plan, Holidays
Can you set and operate CNC Lathes?
Would you like to work days with an early finish every Friday?
Are you looking to join a highly successful, secure company that offers great employee benefits?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Turner for one of our manufacturing clients in Malvern. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Lathe machinist looking for a days’ position with a great starting salary, the opportunity to earn more on overtime rates and great benefits including a bonus scheme.
The Company: Our client specialises in machining complex machined parts for the aerospace industry. Established for over 80 years, they are looking for talented individuals to join their team due to continued growth. They produce high-quality parts for the biggest names within the Aerospace industry. The company has been machining complex parts for over 80 years.
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls.
- Producing high-complexity components from a range of materials
- Adhering to quality standards
- Meeting production targets
- Attending progress meetings
- Setting up tools, offsets ready for operation
- Responsible for ensuring work is completed on time in full to process routing/system date requirements
- Experience operating CNC Lathes
- Fanuc knowledge
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings
- Previous aerospace experience
- Previous experience in a similar position as a CNC Lathe Machinist
- Good working knowledge of component dimensions using various inspection equipment – including but not limited to Micrometers, Verniers and Plug Gauges.
- Ability to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specification
- £15 – £15.50 p/h
- 07:30 a.m. – 16:00 p.m. Mon – Thu, 07:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Fri
- 37 hours per week
- 25 days A/L + BH
- Simply Health (cash plan) after 6m service
- 2x salary DIS benefit after 12m service
- Standard auto enrolment pension
- Employee referral programme
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *