CNC Setter, Operator Programmer in Solihull
Up to £31,500, 25 days + 8 Banks, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay and opportunity for training and development
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 12pm
Are you a CNC Setter looking to grow and develop?
Do you want to work for a company with collaborative and creative culture?
Does the idea of joining a company that makes bespoke products interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting for an exciting position as a CNC Setter Operator for one of our clients in the Solihull area.
A successful and secure manufacturer supplying their products to the medical industry. Their bespoke and specialist product portfolio has allowed their clients to be more efficient in their processes and as a result, has saved lives in the long run. Due to increasing demand, this company is looking to grow its team.
The main responsibilities of this role are to set, check and calibrate of gauging equipment in your set area. In addition, you will also be responsible for the start-up, re setting, running, programming and shutdown of all machines, including fixtures, and all work handling equipment. You will also be required to reach your weekly KPI outputs so someone used to working in a manufacturing environment will succeed here.
· CNC Setting, Operating and Programming experience
· Experience supervising a team
· Knowledge of CNC language: i.e. Haas Controller, Fanuc, G-codes.
· Must have worked on a vertical milling machine
· Knowledge of Measuring tools (steel rules, tape measures, callipers, gages, micrometres)
· Knowledge of HAAS Controller
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 0117 3252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £31,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme