Are you a CNC Programmer looking for a new and exciting opportunity ?
Does the idea of joining a rapidly expanding company that invest in their staffs development interest you ?
Can you demonstrate the ability to read and understand CNC programmes ?
Then please get in touch ASAP ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a CNC Programmer to join our client in the surrounding area !
Working for a reputable and well established business that are part of a larger global entity, this is a great opportunity for a CNC Programmer to make their mark on the business and provide the most efficient and cost-effective methods and programming for both new and existing products over a variety of CNC machines.
- Planning and sourcing all tooling and equipment needed for use on in-house machines
- Making recommendations for new tools and equipment which will bring improvements and benefits through increased output and cost savings
- Understand and use Edgecam computer aided manufacturing system
- Liaising with mulitple departments
- Ability to read and understand CNC programmes
- HNC Qualification in mechanical engineering is desirable
- Ability to understand and use Edgecam computer aided manufacturing system
- Monday – Friday (Days only, early finish friday)
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity and the competitive package that comes with it then please get in touch asap ! Interviews are taking place next week.