CNC Machinist in Bristol
Does up to £38,500 per year, Monday to Friday with opportunities to progress and 25 days holiday appeal to you?
Have you got CNC Milling, Turning or programming experience and looking to join a forward-thinking manufacturing company?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting for an exciting position as a CNC Machinist for one of our clients in the Bristol area.
Our client are a precision manufacturing company looking for a CNC Machinist to join their company and take responsibility of the setting and operating of the milling/turning/lathe machines.
- Setting/operating/programming various CNC machines, experience in one of the following, Lathes, sliding head machines and mills will all be considered.
- Carry out part inspections using measuring equipment such as gauges and micrometres.
- Be able to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in machining, CNC operating or Manual Machining.
- Computer Literate, training on in house systems will be provided.
- Familiarity with Fanuc Systems is a bonus.
- Up to £38,500 per year (£20p/h) depending on experience.
- Double days shift pattern – 6am – 2pm week 1, 2pm – 10pm week 2.
- Overtime at time and a half
- Company Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly benefits
- Health care cash plan
- DIS benefit
- Onsite Free Parking
If you are interested, please call Milo Ayres on 0117 325 2233 or apply online