CNC Machine Setter in Gloucestershire.
Are you a CNC Setter looking for a new role?
Do you want to join a company that values and invests in you?
They are a market leader in developing solutions using CNC equipment. The company aims to always provide support and growth to its staff.
“We are a company of innovators and independent thinkers that brings together talented employees, meaningful work, and amazing technology in a unique environment. At our company we constantly work towards our vision of a clean and energy-efficient world.”
You will be responsible for setting, checking and calibration of all gauging equipment within a cell, training operators and allocating daily tasks within the cell to ensure output targets are achieved in line with quality and health and safety standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring first line maintenance of all plant and machinery within a cell (including coolants and filtration).
- Recognised L2/L3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualification
- Self-motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Ability to stay calm in high stress situations
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Team Orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in similar high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- To comply to Health, Safety and Environmental regulations such as PPE showing responsibility of personal safety and that of others
- Treat work colleagues with respect (Equality and Diversity)
Salary: £33,000 – £35,358
Health cash plan benefits (Pay towards your options, dentist etc.) Can opt out
Pension plan – Employee contribute up to 3% and the employer will contribute 9% = 12% pension plan
Sick pay – 4 weeks of sick pay increasing year on year service up to 6 Months of full sick pay for 4 years’ service