Continuous Improvement Engineer/Manager in Bristol
With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a fast moving industrial manufacturing industry and are looking forward to another successful year within the FMCG marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Shift Production Manager will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
The Continuous Improvement Manager/ Engineer will coordinate continuous improvement activities Ensuring that a continuous improvement mindset & culture is fostered & maintained throughout the area and sustains the workplace continuous improvement; implements visual workplace; Ensures the continuous improvement of communication; Coordinates the continuous improvement training activities and continuous improvement skills of all the personnel.
- To ensure Quality, efficiency & Processes of the Logistics division is maintained and improved.
- Ensuring the BSI/ISO standards are met and maintained with current & future Legislation & guidance
- Act as a key driver of change within the business
- To identify & deliver continuous improvement initiatives & promote a change culture.
- Being the driving force for change & implementation.
- Conduct assessments of business processes to develop in-house quality policies, procedures, and specifications.
- To analyse and deliver initiatives to drive continuous improvement across the Area of Responsibility (AoR) through methodologies such as Six Sigma, Root cause Analysis, 5 Why Process, 5s, 8 waste and SMED.
- Come from a Production/Logistics experience
- CI and Lean exposure and implementation – could come from a production supervisory role wanting a change of career
- Use of CI techniques
- Qualification ideal not essential
If you are interested please call Justin Reynolds on 0117 325 2233 or apply online