Company name:Bespoke Residential Developer
Job Role:Technical Manager
Salary:To £50k plus benefits
Are you seeking a Technical Manager Job in Gloucestershire?
Would you like to work for a medium sized, award winning residential developer on high quality bespoke developments?
Technical Manager job in Gloucestershire. Established, award winning, residential developer who specialise in high specification, well designed developments across the south west of England have a requirement for a Technical Manager to join their Technical and Development team.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the Technical Manager will manage the external consultants in the production of technical and design information on a number of projects, from land appraisal through to completion on site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the identification and appointment of consultants.
- Overseeing the production of working drawing packages and detail information and to ensure that it is complete, coherent, accurate, and available on time whoever needs it.
- Attending and organising design team meetings and attending monthly project meetings organised by the site QS
- Visiting sites to ensure all information is current and discuss any revisions / outstanding information required to ensure delivery of the project.
- Coordinating the submission of Building Regulation Applications and procure other statutory approvals such as Section 104 and Section 38 Agreements.
- Procuring the adoption of roads, sewers and utilities suppliers.
The successful Technical Manager will come from either an Architectural or Civil Engineering background and will have extensive experience of working on residential projects. You’ll be educated to a minimum of HNC/HND in Building Studies or Civil Engineering. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Building Regulations, the Planning System and Code for Sustainable Homes would be beneficial.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Technical Manager or Coordinator job in Bristol or the South West then please contact Dave Harries