Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Technical Coordinator
Salary:To £40k plus benefits
ARE YOU AN ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN WITH EXPERIENCE OF THE RESIDENTIAL SECTOR?
ARE YOU SEEKING A TECHNICAL COORDINATOR (ARCHITECTURAL) JOB IN BRISTOL?
Technical Coordinator (Architectural) job in Bristol. Our client is one of the UK’s top 5 housing developers, with a reputation for high quality design and excellent customer service. From their network of regional offices, they design and build a diverse range of properties from one-bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses. They have a current requirement for a Technical Coordinator to join their Technical team. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Coordinator will assist in the coordination and management of external consultants in the production of technical and design information on a number of projects, from land appraisal through to completion on site.
- Participate in managing the preparation of planning layout and supporting information and reports.
- Ensure co-ordination between all consultants during construction of the development.
- Attend internal and external team meetings as required to assist in the preparation of information for planning submission.
- Ensure relevant information availability for clearance of all planning conditions prior to site start.
- Prepare, submit and secure Building Regulations Approvals for developments.
- Arrange for the preparation of all working drawing requirements for both residential and non- residential uses
- Run design team meetings and follow up actions specified.
The successful Technical Coordinator will ideally come from an Architectural background and will have extensive experience of working on residential projects. Knowledge of Building Regulations, the Planning System and Code for Sustainable Homes is essential. An understanding of related disciplines including planning, engineering, drainage, highways would be beneficial. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with good project management Skills.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Technical Coordinator job in Bristol or the South West then please contact Dave Harries on 0117 325 2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org