Company name:Regional Contractor
Job Role:Site Engineer
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Site Engineer job in Bristol
Are you a freelance Site Engineer looking for a permanent opportunity?
Does the sound of working for a new flagship office in Bristol appeal to you?
Do you have 10 years experience as a Site Engineer?
Then get in touch!
Site Engineer job in Bristol – My client are a third-generation family owned construction business operating primarily in South Wales and the South West. They have a strong reputation in the construction & development sectors with their group turnover exceeding £50 million. They have considerable experience in delivering land, design and planning service through to contracting, development and joint ventures for both private and public sectors. They deliver a wide range of projects from industrial, commercial, leisure, retail and residential.
They are passionate about what they do and building and maintaining relationships are important to them. They aim to create and maintain an inspiring, supportive and dynamic workplace where employees will develop and thrive.
Having recently opened a Bristol office they are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As Site Engineer you will have a minimum of 10 years experience and be competent in your role, ideally with experience working for a main contractor.
• Provide accurate and clear setting out for works on site.
• Be responsible for safe construction and accuracy of works according to programme
• Ensure that drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information.
• Communicate with personnel to ensure full understanding of information provided.
• Ensure high personal safety and environmental standards are upheld.
• To ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control
• To actively lead by example at all times as a representative of the company ensuring that all working relationships with internal and external customers are consistent and to the highest standards.
• To ensure that the company gets the best out of its sub-contractors and suppliers, by proper selection and management in conjunction with the project team.
• Relevant experience on major construction schemes
• Qualifications HNC/ONC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Good knowledge of construction processes and procedures.