Company name:A small international claims consultancy
Job Role:Quantity Surveyor
Sector:PQS / Multi-Disciplinary Consultancies
Salary:£65,000 - £85,000
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR JOB IN THE CITY
Are you a senior quantity surveyor looking for a great opportunity to work with an award winning and dynamic claims consultancy practice in The City?
Would you like to work for a company with a family feel, where you are more than just a number with no bureaucracy, and a common sense approach to quantity surveying?
Does working with high profile, outgoing clients with high-end net worth sound appealing?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes’ client is a leading Cost and Quantity Surveying and claims Consultancy in The City and they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to be based in their central London The City office. You will be working for an award-winning business that cost and manage quality residential, civil engineering and international projects, commercial developments and retail outlets. Many of the developments and projects are in the range of £50m to £100m+. They take real care in the investment of their staff and full support with MRICS development is standard. They have recently won an Investors In People award.
This is a permanent staff position within a high-quality company, with huge potential for growth and personal development.
- Control of all cost reporting and commercial management.
- Client facing management.
- Claims management / avoidance.
- Running more than one project at once.
- Ability to win and grow new business and clients
To be considered for this position the successful candidate will need to posses;
- 10 years experience of working for a PQS / Cost Consultancy / or contractor
- Client facing experience
- Ability to win new clients and develop existing ones
- Working towards MRICS or MCIOB but not essential
- BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- £65,000- £85,000 + excellent benefits
- The selected candidate will be rewarded with benefits generous pension and bonus schemes. You will have real opportunity to succeed and a good opportunity to work on interesting projects.
For more information on this role and others please call 0207 112 9082 and speak to Dan Crowley.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Quantity Surveying job in London, or another position as a Cost Consultant, Project Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0207 112 9082.