Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Senior Quantity Surveyor
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Sector:ConstructionResidential / HousingResidential Developer
Salary:£50,000 - £57,000 + Package
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to join a rapidly expanding developer?
Does the sound of working on high end developments in the South West appeal to you?
Would you like the opportunity to earn a market leading salary?
Then get in touch!
Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol – Renowned for their award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, my client are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. They strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
Over the past ten years they have been placed amongst the best in the industry and they continue to strive for the highest standards in design and construction to maintain their commitment to building the very best new homes. They are passionate about building quality modern homes and are dedicated to building the right homes for their customers, delivered with exceptional service.
Due to an increase in new developments in the South West, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them based from their office in Bristol.
As an integral part of the surveying team you will be required to oversee and control all aspects of costs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare full enquiry pack, collating all tender information, ensuring fully compliant tender packs are issued.
- Preparing tenders and placing sub-contract orders
- Assemble Health and Safety Policies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Compile sub-contract orders
- Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team.
- Subcontract Payments and Issue contra-charges as appropriate.
- Highlight claims for additional works outside Budget Estimate Summary and report to Chief Quantity Surveyor and settle all final accounts expediently after works complete.
- Carry out valuations and monthly progress checklist on site for all sites.
- Input progress on valuation system.
- Prepare sub-contract accruals
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have previous experience working for a residential developer or contractor.
Competitive Salary, package and benefits available.