Company name:Regional Contractor
Job Role:Senior Quantity Surveyor
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol
Are you a proven Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to work for one of the most established refurbishment contractors in Bristol?
Does the sound of working for a contractor with promotion opportunity appeal to you?
Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol – An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to run the commercial department of one of the most established names in the industry.
My clients aim is to build high quality refurbishments projects. They are a family run organisation and undertake a number of successful projects each year. They have a successful proven track record with their clients and are widely known in the building, refurbishment and fit out industry. With over 92% of their clients returning to them to complete more than 1 project , this is testament to their high quality service.
- Overall management of the Surveying and estimating departments with the business.
- Reporting into the team of Directors
- Monthly cost control
- Completing the overall management of project cash flows and reporting on these when needed to Clients and Directors.
- Key management of sub-contractors, from approving supply chain, confirming and obtaining payments to agreeing the best value packages for the business.
- Commercial management of projects assigned, typically 5-6 at one time
- Manage and report valuations and accounts to ensure the company maintains a positive cash position. As well as on a monthly basis reporting on the forecast turnover.
- Cost variations in line with contract requirements.
- Providing monthly CVR’s to report at internal meetings.
- Attend project meetings to review commercial status with client and to enable accurate reporting.
- Administration duties will include: Review and approve contract documents for signing. Assist with the preparation of Tender quality submission and ensuring the Implementation of their Quality Systems.
- Experience in refurbishment projects ranging from £50,000 – £2m
- Have excellent knowledge of cost and programme management
- Proven track record of meeting with existing and new clients on a face to face basis
- Team management, ensuring that the Estimators and QS teams are delivering on their client’s requirements
- A proven track record of how to achieve client satisfaction and project success
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Quantity Surveyor job in Stroud as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Associate Quantity Surveyor or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.