Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Senior Quantity Surveyor
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Are you seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol working with a market leading residential developer?
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up into a senior position?
Can you demonstrate 5-10 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the housebuilding industry?
Then please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are recruiting on behalf of an award winning developer with an established office in North Bristol
Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol – Would you like the opportunity to join one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK? Over the course of their history, they have built a reputation for quality in everything they do; from delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer. They win multiple NHBC awards each year.
As head of the surveying team you are required to oversee a team of Quantity Surveyors and control all aspects of costs. My client are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to monitor all commercial aspects of developments from pre-tender enquires through to Subcontractor Final Accounts
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare full enquiry pack, collating all tender information, ensuring fully compliant tender packs are issued.
- Prepare tender authority sheet including recommendation to Head of Commercial for placing sub-contract order.
- Assemble Health and Safety Policies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Compile sub-contract Order, issue for contractor to sign and ensure order is returned prior to work commencing.
- Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team.
- Draft Customer Extras Sheet for Managing QS to agree with Sales Director. Price agreed customer extras list with final sub-contractors. Issue Customer Extras List
- Subcontract Payments and Issue contra-charges as appropriate.
- Highlight claims for additional works outside Budget Estimate Summary and report to Chief Quantity Surveyor and settle all final accounts expediently after works complete.
- Carry out valuations and monthly progress checklist on site for all sites.
- Input progress on valuation system.
- Prepare sub-contract accruals
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have previous experience working for a residential developer, ideally with a plc housebuilder.
Competitive Salary, package and benefits available.