Company name:A leading claims consultancy
Job Role:Delay Analyst
Senior Delay Analyst job in London
Senior Delay Analyst job in London – I am currently seeking to recruit a suitable person to join my clients office in the South East.My client is a high net worth small consultancy company with clients throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East. Due to new business the company is looking to expand and build on their already very successful team. You will have the opportunity to travel and work on some of the most interesting construction projects.
The candidate will have at least five (5) years’ post qualification experience. Candidates with qualifications and/or experience in construction or procurement will be preferred. While a full-time role is preferred, we are also prepared to consider more flexible working arrangements.
The appointee’s duties will include advising on:
- Contentious and non-contentious construction and/or procurement law matters;
- Construction dispute management including litigation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, adjudication and other ADR processes;
- Contract drafting, negotiation and advice;
- Dispute avoidance and contract management;
- Claims analysis and negotiation;
- Procurement policy strategy; and
- EU procurement law issues.
Applicants should have:
- Experience in the management of teams in delivering multiple projects to strict deadlines;
- Experience in successfully winning new clients through personal and collective business development activity;
- An excellent track record in their primary discipline with support references;
- A strong academic background in a relevant discipline;
- detailed knowledge of the commercial, legal and policy aspects of the construction industry and/or public procurement;
- the ability to meet deadlines efficiently and to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at every stage;
- An established network of contacts; and
- Relevant professional qualifications.
The following attributes would be beneficial:
- High level of IT awareness; and
- Full driving licence.
For more information on this role and others please call 0207.112.9082 and speak to Dan Crowley.
“Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a delay analyst job in London, or another position as a forensic planner, quantity surveyor, Contracts Manager or quantity surveyor please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0207.112.9082.”