Company name:A Market Leading Consultancy
Sector:PQS / Multi-Disciplinary Consultancies
Salary:£40,000 - £50,000
Are you seeking a Reporting Analyst Job in Bristol working with a Market Leading Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy on a variety of Major Projects?
Have you worked on complex projects within Defence, Rail, Nuclear or Highways sectors?
Then please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy with an established regional office in Central Bristol. They provide Project Controls, Project Management and Cost Consultancy services to a wide range of clients in both Public and Private sectors; typically, on projects ranging in value from £5m – £1bn in Industrial, Defence, Healthcare, Education, Nuclear, Rail, Highways and Water sectors.
At present, they are currently with a major client on a highly complex programme of projects in the Bristol area. As a result, they are seeking a Reporting Analyst or to join the client team on a permanent basis. They are particularly interested in any candidates who can demonstrate experience in sectors such as Defence, Nuclear, Rail, Highways, Water or Energy.
The role will require you to:
- Help lead the definition of the data model, KPIs, report formats and reporting meeting structures and approach.
- Help lead the compilation review and editing of reports from Project areas and functions, ensuring that all changes, trends, forecasts and other critical project information is clearly and accurately represented.
- Takes time to understand the reporting requirements of key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met through the project reporting process and reporting formats.
- Maintains close working with other resources in Project Controls as well as Commercial and Finance teams to ensure that all reporting is accurate, validated, representative of project status and focused on the appropriate stakeholder group.
- Ensures that any issues with data integrity are identified.
- Help to establish issue and ensure application of appropriate Strategies, Standards and Procedures, whilst proactively working with the business to encourage project management leading practice.
- Help to ensure all activities adhere to group Standards / Methods.
- Partner with counterparts across other programme controls functions to create a collaborative process to the delivery of the project and its management processes.
- Facilitate collaboration with Project Delivery Teams and Industry Partners to ensure consistency and transparency in approach and data systems at risk.
- Development of data visualisation using business intelligence tools.
- Analysis of data to ensure data integrity issues are highlighted
You would work closely with a multi-disciplinary client team to assist in the delivery of one of the most innovative projects within the region.
In return they are offering a highly competitive basic salary from £40,000 – £50,000, dependent on experience, with an extensive and flexible benefits package which includes car allowance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career as part of a thriving organisation whilst embedding yourself into a prominent client team. Interviews for these positions are due to start imminently so apply today to ensure you do not miss out.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Reporting Analyst job in Bristol as an Assistant Reporting Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Senior Reporting Analyst, Associate Reporting Analyst or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.