Company name:Bespoke Developer
Job Role:Quantity Surveyor
Region:Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Salary:£40,000- £50,000 +Generous Package
Quantity Surveyor job in Gloucestershire
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge in the New Year?
Does the idea of working for a high end bespoke developer appeal to you?
Quantity Surveyor job in Gloucestershire – Why simply dream of living differently? With my client there are no compromises. Everything they do is about improving lives by creating extraordinary living spaces. Approximately ten years ago, one of the world’s most renowned designers and an international property entrepreneur, came together with a ground-breaking concept. They set out to create a world-class design and development business that could focus the singular visions of the world’s leading designers. Today they do just that, drawing on the talents of celebrity interior designers and Project Managers amongst others.
Due to an increase in build contracts they are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis at their Gloucestershire office:
As Quantity Surveyor you will have experience in subcontract procurement and all surveying duties from budget to pre-tender enquires through to Subcontractor Final Accounts.
- Assist Quantity Surveyor in preparation of subcontract enquiry list for approval by Project Manager and Project Director.
- Analyse groundwork’s tenders with Surveyors.
- Tenders enquiries
- Vet all subcontract orders prior to authorising orders.
- Authorise subcontract orders.
- Input into the preparation of Bills of Quantities for non-standard designs
- Subcontract payments.
- Create house bills from price sets
- Prepare and evaluate site works budgets.
- Assist in preparing full site budget and present to the Project Manager/Project Director
- Assemble draft budget estimate for review with the Commercial Manager
- Meet pre-valuation deadlines.
- Prepare accounts for all the sundry and CTC sites.
- Analyse and investigate valuations presented by the QS.
- Prepare site progress accumulative figures for Finance Team.
- Prepare contract performance reports for Commercial Manager and go through results.
This position would suit either an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up into an intermediate level position or an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge.. My client are extremely passionate about their product so a keen eye for quality and detail is a must.