Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Quantity Surveyor
Sector:Residential / HousingResidential Developer
Salary:£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Are you seeking a Quantity Surveyor job in Bristol working with a market leading residential developer?
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up in your career or a proven Quantity Surveyor looking for a change?
Can you demonstrate 2-5 years’ experience as a Surveyor within the housebuilding industry?
Then please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are exclusively recruiting on behalf of an award winning developer with an established office in North Bristol
Would you like the opportunity to join one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK? Over the course of their 40-year history, they have built a reputation for quality in everything they do; from delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer. They win multiple NHBC awards each year.
As a part of the surveying team, Quantity Surveyors are required to control all aspects of costs and monitoring of all commercial aspects of a development from pre-tender enquires through to Subcontractor Final Accounts
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare full enquiry pack, collating all tender information, ensuring fully compliant tender packs are issued.
- Prepare tender authority sheet including recommendation to Head of Commercial for placing sub-contract order.
- Assemble Health and Safety Policies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Compile sub-contract Order, issue for contractor to sign and ensure Order is returned prior to work commencing.
- Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team.
- Draft Customer Extras Sheet for Managing QS to agree with Sales Director. Price agreed customer extras list with final sub-contractors. Issue Customer Extras List at pre-start meeting.
- Subcontract Payments and Issue contra-charges as appropriate.
- Highlight claims for additional works outside Budget Estimate Summary and report to Chief Quantity Surveyor and settle all final accounts expediently after works complete.
- Carry out valuations and monthly progress checklist on site for all sites.
- Input progress on valuation system.
- Prepare sub-contract accruals
Competitive Salary, package and benefits available.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Quantity Surveyor job in Stroud as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Associate Quantity Surveyor or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.