Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Project Manager
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Project Manager job in Bristol
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with a well respected South West based developer?
Are you a Senior Site Manager looking to take a step up in your career?
Does the sound of earning a market leading salary appeal to you?
Project Manager job in Bristol – My client are a FTSE 250 new homes Developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities. Their portfolio is varied and often incorporates bespoke builds with exciting architectural features, non-traditional materials and building processes, as well as apartment complexes and commercial units. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join their South West division, specifically working on an upcoming development South of Gloucestershire. The development is aiming to deliver in total up to 2,000 new homes with mixed uses and associated community infrastructure. You will be leading a well-established team who demonstrate a strong team-focused approach, therefore your ability to lead by example and believe in excellent people management will enable you to develop and grow within the role and wider business.
To be considered for this position you will be a proven Project Manager who has experience with a residential developer, leading projects for low to medium rise apartment developments as RC frame build. You will have a passion for delivering high quality builds and an excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme.
- Direct the team to deliver units according to the Build programme and sequencing
- Build relationships and maintain strong communication between Commercial, Technical, Build and all other departments necessary
- Lead the preparation of contract document and negotiation and letting of contracts to target dates
- Manage and promote strong working relationships with subcontractors and Contractors involved at all stages of the project
- Performance manage your site based team, contractors and suppliers, identifying and anticipating problems and striving to resolve issues in a constructive manner
- Benchmarking costs and reviewing budget control with the commercial team
- Lead best practice for Health and Safety assurance; inspections, site set up and storage facilities
- Manage your reports and weekly progress by maximising use of the right technology and tools
- Lead and promote the importance of quality in all aspects of Production, particularly when dealing with tight deadlines
- Hold current SMSTS, CSCS Card & First Aid at Work