Company name:Architectural Practice
Job Role:Project Architect
Salary:To £44k plus benefits
Are you looking for a Project Architect job in Bristol?
Would you like to work for an AJ100 top 30 practice on high profile, design led schemes across the South West?
Project Architect job in Bristol. Established for over 50 years, this highly regarded global practice are seeking a Project Architect to join their Bristol studio. The Project Architect will play a lead role in running significant schemes of up to £100m including mixed-use urban regeneration, education, student accommodation, and commercial projects. You’ll be a technically proficient Project Architect with extensive job running experience, excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and inspire a team.
Skills and experience required:
- Architect with three years’ post-Part III experience and proven design, technical and job running skills.
- Experience of working on large-scale, complex projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent design skills
- A high level of technical proficiency, with experience of developing detailed design through to construction information.
- Extensive AutoCAD and/or Revit experience is essential
- Experience of residential, commercial, retail, and/or mixed-use projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to develop their career working on a range of prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. Their modern, open plan Bristol office is in a prime location offering great transport links and access to the city centre.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of Architectural practices, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Architect job in Bristol or the South West then please contact Dave Harries on 0117 325 2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org