Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Project Architect
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Project Architect job in Bristol
Are you a Project Architect keen to work for a bespoke developer?
Does the sound of working on high end unique developments appeal to you?
Would you like the autonomy of running your own department and making your own decisions?
Then get in touch…
Project Architect job in Bristol – Established 10 years ago, this highly regarded developer are seeking a Project Architect to join them at their office based in Bristol.
The Project Architect will play a lead role in running significant schemes including high spec residential, commercial and retail projects. You’ll be a technically proficient Project Architect with extensive job running experience, excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail. It is essential that you are stand alone, self sufficient and are confident in your own decision making. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to develop their career working on a range of prestigious projects in Bristol. My client are an up and coming developer with a multitude of projects in the pipeline and as such, it is an exciting time for a Project Architect to be joining them.
Skills and experience required:
• Architect with five years’ post-Part III experience and proven design, technical and job running skills.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
• Excellent design skills
• A high level of technical proficiency, with experience of developing detailed design through to construction information.
• Extensive AutoCAD and/or Revit experience is essential
• Experience of residential, commercial, retail, and/or mixed-use projects
• Must have experience of projects from start to completion
• An impressive portfolio displaying strong technical skills
This is a critical position to the development of the business and can offer an immediate start. Competitive salary & package.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of Architectural practices, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Architect job in Bristol or the South West then please contact Kate Hallett on 0117 325 2233 or email@example.com