Company name:Multi-Skilled Service Engineer
Job Role:Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Region:Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
Multi-Skilled Service Engineer in the Northern Ireland Area
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance or Service Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Does the idea of a field-based service role appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Multi-Skilled Service Engineer for one of our clients working within the Northern Ireland area.
The Company: A extremely successful company operating in overseas markets and covering multiple industries of Engineering. With a forward thinking and innovative attitude this company is looking to expand their team.
The Role: The role requires you to travel to multiple sites and operate within a small team of Service Technicians. The role will require you to service, install and troubleshoot on company equipment across multiple sites.
The Candidate: This candidate must be a Multi-Skilled Service Engineer and have a background working with, on or as the following: Mechanical and Electrical site, plant maintenance, Mechanical Fitting and metal fabrication. You must also have good Electrical fault-finding skills on 3-Phase equipment.
A clean driving licence is essential for this role.
- Electrical maintenance/service bias
- Good mechanical skills, multi-skilled
- From a medium-heavy industry
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance experience
- Service engineering experience ideal, or from a site based maintenance role looking for a service position
- Welding experience ideal (MIG and/or TIG), not essential
- 18th edition or electrical qualification ideally
- Commutable to Portadown (within 30-45 minutes commute)
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *