Company name:FMCG Manufacturing Business
Job Role:Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Devon
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to join an independent business that can offer job security within a stable and thriving market?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Devon area.
The Company: With great culture and drive to succeed, the company has built a great reputation and are looking to expand their team. Working with state-of-the-art equipment and within a team of quality engineers the company is thriving within the food manufacturing industry. With consistent market growth, great values and a strong mission statement the company has a very promising future.
The Role: You will be responsible to carry out routine reactive and planned maintenance and across an array of new hi-tech equipment and systems. You also will be expected to resolve any process issues that may arise and cannot be solved by the operators or need special technical assistance.
You will be required to undertake electro-mechanical maintenance on medium and high speed production machinery to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process, producing quality products in a cost-effective manner.
The Candidate: The candidate ideally should have experience working within a FMCG manufacturing environment and be efficient in resolving issues and identifying problems in a short time frame. You will be trusted to lead engineering response in the absence of the Engineering Manager.
- Electrical or Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering background
- Worked within FMCG Manufacturing or similar
- Engineering Qualification’s- ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ 3, Apprentice trained or equivalent
- PLC Fault Finding (Ideally)
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment i.e. a mixture of pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, valves, pistons, conveyors
- 3 Phase Electrical Experience
If you are interested please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *