Job Role:Mechanical EngineerMaintenance ManagerElectrical Maintenance Engineer
Region:Somerset, North Somerset, Somerset - Shepton Mallet,
Are you seeking an Mechanically Bias Maintenance Engineering role in Somerset
Do you have FMCG Engineering experience ?
Can you demonstrate experience within mechanical and electrical maintenance engineering
Our client is seeking a time served Mechanically Bias Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer, ideally equip with a background within food or FMCG to join their thriving business.
Salary £33,000 – £34,000 + Overtime + Great pension
This is role is to supplement the mechanical engineering team, to provide downtime cover within the production facility. Upholding planned and reactive maintenance to company protocol.
Providing maintenance to plant and product quality issues, related to machinery circumstance, you will be required to arrange planned and preventative routines and undertake necessary corrective actions.
• Maintaining as a safe, secure and productive manufacturing area.
• To participate in fault finding, diagnostic and corrective actions to maintain and improve the operation of the process equipment.
• To act as incident coordinator in the event of major breakdowns / incidents requiring the involvement / call in of other maintenance and support services
The role includes working alone, thus becoming the most senior member of the engineering team within the production department. This will require candidates to be highly confident in decision making under pressure, liaising with all departments on shift.
Successful Candidates will require
• Mechanical maintenance background within high speed production machines and conveyers
• Heated reservoir and boiling equipment
• Good mechanical appreciation and knowledge of pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, valves, pistons, water treatment systems and air compressors
• Demonstrable practice of basic electronic fault finding
• Ability to read and interpret electrical / mechanical drawings
• ONC / time served apprentice trained (minimum)
A fast growing chilled south west food manufacture business with an innovative product and recipe with extreme attention to detail, supplying into a UK and multinational client base. Increasing in production demand and repeat business year upon year.
Kingston Barnes is a construction recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer in Somerset please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.