Job Role:Mechanical Design Engineer
Sector:Mechanical & Electrical
Job Reference:Mech 1
Mechanical Design Engineer Near Bath
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity near Bath?
Does working with a market leading manufacturing company sound appealing?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for one of our clients Near Bath.
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Design Engineer to develop bespoke automation equipment from concept through to installation. The goal is to design and engineer rotating and related system mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
The company is a leading innovator in automation solutions across a wide range of industries from food production to FMCG manufacturing industries.
- Develop special purpose machines, tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Application feasibility analysis and design
- Writing specifications, technical reports and documentation
- Generate BOMs
- Create engineering drawings
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Responsible for installation and commissioning of your designs
Skills, qualifications & experience
- 5+ years’ development experience in special purpose machinery, automation or related industry
- Competent user of Solidworks
- Experienced developing designs from concept through to build, test and installation
If you are interested please call Angico Daley on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *