Job Role:Mechanical Maintenance EngineerElectrical Maintenance EngineerMaintenance Engineer
Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Chippenham
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to join a company that goes above and beyond ethical standards?
Does the idea of learning and gaining additional qualifications on the job appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Chippenham area.
The Company: A leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry, supplying their products to multiple supermarkets and restaurants. Building a great reputation not only through their products but going above and beyond the ethical standard this company stand out from the rest. With their demand and great reputation growing across the UK, this company is looking to expand their team.
The Role: You will be responsible to carry out routine reactive and planned maintenance and across new hi-tech equipment and systems. You also will be expected to resolve any process issues that may arise and cannot be solved by the operators or need special technical assistance.
You will be required to undertake electrical and mechanical maintenance on production machinery to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process, in a cost-effective manner whilst meeting Health and Safety standards.
The Candidate: The candidate ideally should have experience working within FMCG or a manufacturing environment and be efficient in resolving issues and identifying problems in a short time frame. This candidate must be willing to learn and have a good attitude towards work.
Open on qualifications, any of the following will prove beneficial –
- Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC Level 3 or similar
- FMCG or manufacturing background (Ideal)
- Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance background
- Knowledge of grading machines, pumps, shaft drives, hydraulics, pneumatics or three phase motors, invertors, drives, plc’s, automated machinery
- On the job training will be provided (Will be sent on NVQ courses as well (Mech or Elec)
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *