Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Land Manager
Region:Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Land Manager job in Gloucestershire
Are you a Land Manager looking for an opportunity with a leading privately owned developer?
Would you like to work for one of the regions highly respected and well known groups?
Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a residential developer?
Land Manager job in Gloucestershire – My client is a second generation dynamic family owned and run business with a heritage of over 50 years, their homes are well built, quality driven and inspirational. They have won awards for design, business and development. They value their people, their customers and are passionate about buildings, architecture and their homes.
Due to 2019 growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Land Manager for their new homes division to support the development of contemporary, flexible living spaces through to completion. Ideally you will be an experienced Assistant Land Buyer looking to take a step up or be an experienced Land Manager, currently working for a residential developer. You will be a consummate team player accustomed to co-ordinating all aspects of land functions.
- Identify and appraise new land opportunities and JV opportunities for development in line with business plan
- Propose acquisition strategies with strong commercial acumen and present development opportunities to senior colleagues for approval
- Formulate and manage offers, co-ordinate investigations, negotiate with local authorities, agents and lawyers
- Procure technical, legal and development information to instruct internal and external parties to appraise site opportunities and constraints
- Lead proposals from inception to consent
- Work closely with all departments and external consultants, monitoring site progress through to consent
- Negotiate legal agreements, including JV’s, with lawyers and third parties
- Implement all internal procedures including providing accurate and articulate reports in line with governance/procedural requirements
- Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent with suitable residential experience
- Commercially astute and credible in a highly competitive market
- Skilled in appraising land opportunities and producing cogent financial proposals
- Understands the residential planning environment and has led projects through the planning process
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate and able to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a good standard.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Site Manager job in Swindon as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Associate Quantity Surveyor or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.